Sunday 17 May 2009

Parramatta. Masters Games in Parramatta

More than 3000 room nights have been booked in Parramatta hotels to accommodate competitors and their families attending The Sydney 2009 World Masters Games, in October. Some 25,000 competitors are expected to attend the 8-day spectacle contributing close to $60 million to the NSW economy, said Tourism Minister, Jodi McKay. Three events will be held in Parramatta. More than 10,000 room nights have been booked in Western Sydney.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & help different customers like its aided me.
Great job.

Look at my web blog; perfect waist to hip ratio

7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home