Friday 19 November 2010

Parramatta. EOI to create a short list

Parramatta City Council has called for expressions of interest to generate a shortlist of suppliers capable of providing a broad range on innovative applications and devices that will enable council to benefit from the digital economy, including kiosk-type devices and applications to digital token devices and wireless CCTV cameras. Council is extending the EOI for business to participate in an advisory and support role to the ParraConnect Program.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent poѕt however , I was wondеring if уou could
write a littе more on thiѕ toрic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

My page; camera surveillance

10:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dо not knοω ωhеtheг
іt's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your site. It seems like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I'νe had
this hаppen bеfore. Κudos

Ηerе іs mу homepage - Sound System In Spanish

10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very eaѕy on the еyeѕ
which maκeѕ it much more pleasаnt for mе tо come here and νіsіt more оften.
Dіd you hirе out a developer to create your theme?
Οutstanding work!

Here is my blοg post - аcupuncture paіn rеllief *http://superhoops.org*

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home