Friday 7 September 2012

North Ryde. Vice-chancellor retires

The federal government is likely to reimpose limits on the number of student places at universities to control costs, says the outgoing vice-chancellor of Macquarie University, Steven Schwartz. who retires today after 6½ years in the job. ''You can expect that that might happen,'' Professor Schwartz said. ''Because there are very large numbers of students now, the government may find that it is quite expensive, and may start looking to put caps back on the system,” he said.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community
forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

Check out my weblog :: graduate certificate online

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home